MAOU Secondary School No. 184 “New School” in November 2021 held a collection of on-line events dedicated to Russian as a overseas language
An online seminar was held on November 23, 2021. It was attended by representatives of Russian faculties abroad, centers of open training in Russian and Russian language teaching from more than 60 countries. Speakers from 15 countries (Russia, Turkey, Vietnam, Thailand, Finland, Spain, Germany, Czech Republic, Republic of Moldova, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan) made reports on the skilled expertise of teaching Russian as a foreign language, and one other 9 foreign members despatched their video messages from China, Indonesia, Liberia, Colombia, Morocco, Tajikistan, Mongolia, Syria, Egypt, Peru. Business coach Ivan Vozmilov was the moderator and decoration of the seminar.
According to the outcomes of voting by the participants of the seminar, the TOP-3 audio system were determined:
1. Kristina Evgenievna Agafonova from Moscow “Teaching understanding and interpretation of metaphor within the classroom in Russian as a foreign language”
2. Irina Aleksandrovna Balji from Turkey “Yesterday’s textbooks do not work. Methods of instructing Russian as a foreign language for children of a model new generation on the instance of the tutorial advanced “I’m great!””
3. Anna Lyubivaya from St. Petersburg “Electronic platforms and distance programs in teaching RFL”.
On November 29-30, 2021, a sophisticated coaching program was held in the format of an international online internship.
On November 29, the organizers of the program held a “New School Day”, which included open classes, master courses, workshops and interactive lectures.
The members also recognized the TOP-3 audio system:
1. Natalia Yushkova, “Learning the Russian language through Russian folk video games” and “Principles of working with reading in Russian”
2. Natalia Shirokova, grasp class “Russian Matryoshka” and shared the techniques of instructing the Russian language through drawing.
three. Anastasia Yezhova, “Information and communication applied sciences in the examine of the Russian language.”
On November 30, the final day of the project occurred: eight Ural specialists within the subject of RFL presented stories and shared their skilled secrets of educating the Russian language.
The program individuals sent letters with phrases of gratitude to the organizers for the excellently performed program: Tatyana Yurievna Olshevskaya (Deputy Director for Scientific and Methodological Work), Anton Sergeevich Fedorov (Chief IT Specialist). They also noted the warm and sincere ambiance that developed in the course of the project.
On the project web site https://innewschool.ru you can familiarize yourself with the materials and presentations of the audio system.